1973 Ford Bronco 4x4
- 4" lift
- 35" new tires
- Power steering
- Brakes have recently been converted from drum to modern disc
- New steering rod kit
- New top with family style roll bars
- Corbeau front and rear seats
- Strong, re-built running V-8, 302 cu. in. | Starts immediately, runs great
- Sony Radio included, installed in security center console (not connected)
- Main Fuel Tank = 12.7 gallons
- "Wild Horses Logo" on sides of Bronco can easily be removed by buyer.
- Fiberglass door inserts are just the ticket to give your Bronco that original roadster look.
Ford only created 21,894 Broncos for this model year. This Bronco is garage kept. A similar 1973 Ford Bronco (no back seat) sold in Houston at the Meachum Auction for $24,000, plus the buyer had to pay a $2,400 auction fee.
Transparent list of required or recommended necessary improvements:
- Vehicle drives "loose" which is very common for these vehicles, but not so much for someone who has experience driving early model vehicles - however it is noticeable for someone who has only driven late model vehicles and does take some adjusting until you are comfortable with the feel of the vehicle. Rebuilding steering box, approximately $200.00 or buying a new one, approximately $500.00 may help improve the "loose" steering.
- Doors are NOT included.
- Due to size of tires, Speedometer will fluctuate greatly once above 60 mph.
- Gas gauge will stay on F considerably longer than it should. As a general rule of thumb, when the gas gauge shows 1/2 full, fill up.
- Odometer is not working. Vehicle was lightly driven by previous owner after engine rebuild and now stays parked in my garage 5 or 6 days out of the week.
- Left turn signal bulb not working (right turn signal bulb functions normally).
- Horn is inoperable.
- Hood grommets needs to be replaced.
- Lift support for hood is recommended.
- Replacement battery tray is needed.
- No fan guard on radiator. Highly recommended that one be installed by new owner to prevent an unnecessary accident if looking under the hood while engine is on.
- Auxiliary tank, i.e. 2nd tank is not connected.
- Rear brake lights have a loose connection.
- Center console needs to be bolted into floorboard.
- "Marine" type speakers to connect to Sony Radio are recommended.